As a registered charity Rosie Kay Dance Company relies upon donations from people who, like us, believe that watching or participating in dance has the power to transform hearts and minds.
Your donation goes straight to the studio or the stage, helping to support the creation and touring of relevant, important, political and meaningful dance that explores and challenges the world in which we live today.
Donations also support our award-winning community engagement programme that targets young people from disadvantaged backgrounds offering them free access to high quality dance workshops and the chance to perform in a professional theatre.
Join the Fan Club!£12 per month or £20 per month for a joint membership
- An exclusive Rosie Kay Fan Club 2018 badge
- An autographed photo of Rosie Kay
- Invitations to special Fan Club events before performances where Rosie will tell you all about her work
- Discounts on Rosie Kay Dance Company t-shirts
Become a PatronBespoke packages from £1000 per year
- See work in development
- Sponsor community engagement work
- Help us reach new audiences
- Annual Patrons dinner invitation
- Credit on our website and show programmes